Extremely important video!
Recent news of note (January 8, 2016)
1. [Algemeiner] Indyk on PBS Documentary: By 2013, Obama Had Already Written Off Netanyahu
2. [Algemeiner] International Jewish Group ‘Disappointed’ in Choice of Mel Gibson as Golden Globe
3. [American Prospect/Gershom Gorenberg] Why Are Democrats Voting for Israeli Settlements?
4. [Arutz Sheva News] Swedes award Haaretz journalist who delegitimizes Israel
5. [Atlantic/Uri Friedman] There's far more to the Saudi-Iran feud than Sunnis-vs.-Shias
6. [Business Insider] It’s too late for a two-state solution in Israel and Palestine
7. [Consortiumnews/Paul Pillar] Not Taking Sides in Saudi-Iran Fights
8. [DEBKAfile] Obama asks Silicon Valley for help in blocking ISIS online recruiting
9. [Foreign Policy/Kenneth Pollack] Fear and Loathing in Saudi Arabia
10. [Foreign Policy] The Next Front in the Saudi-Iran War
11. [Forward] Anti-Semitic Incidents Explode in France — Report
12. [Forward] Rejection of Israeli Ambassador Backs BDS, Brazil Senator Says
13. [Forward] Ukrainian-Jewish Billionaire Igor Kolomoisky sues Russia
14. [Gizmodo] The White House Is Meeting With Silicon Valley Execs Tomorrow to "Disrupt" ISIS
15. [Global Research] Saudi-Iranian Spat: Another Skirmish in the Oil War
16. [Global Research] US State Department Confirms Planned “Timeline” for Syria “Regime Change”
17. [Global Research] Washington Turns Its Back on Saudi Brutality, Blames Everything on Iran
18. [Haaretz] In battle for Israel, Jewish liberals stay aloof but Jewish right-wingers go all in
19. [Middle East Monitor] The House of Saud is stronger than ever
20. [National Review] Mass Sex Abuse in Cologne: Part of a Disturbing Trend among Middle East and North African Immigrants
21. [New York Times] Saudis Won’t Allow War With Iran, Defense Minister Says
22. [Prison Planet] House Leader Paul Ryan Hawks Neocon Version of War on the Islamic State
23. [Reddit/conspiracy] Neal Conan shuts down building 7 caller on NPR's "What's the talk of the nation?"
24. [Reddit/conspiracy] The Social Media Influence Engine, an "advanced intelligence weapon…The use of social media as a tool of modern military operations in times of con-flict, war, uprising and terrorism is now mandatory. The time for the passive use of social media is over."
25. [Reddit/israel] Netanyahu at War [Full FRONTLINE Documentary]
26. [Reddit/worldnews] Sharp spike in anti-Semitic (2x) and anti-Muslim (3x) attacks in France
27. [Reddit/worldpolitics] Anti-War.com commenters get to the crux of Neoconservatism as an Israel-First and International Zionist movement utilizing the all-too-willing pro-Israel American Jewish community to bankroll their ideological and economic Mideast war agenda
28. [Reddit/worldpolitics] Saudis Won’t Allow War With Iran, Defense Minister Says
29. [Reddit/worldpolitics] TREASON! Bibi bribed GOP senator $1M to kill the Iran Deal
30. [Reddit/worldpolitics] Why Saudi leaders keep making bad decisions: they're scared
31. [Talking Points Memo] Paul Ryan On Obama's Tears: He Should've Cried For Islamic State Attacks
32. [Times of Israel] Adelson ‘offered Obama $1b for Iron Dome for Israel’
33. [Times of Israel] Radical Israeli rabbis come under fire amid settler violence
34. [Unz Review] Gaddafi’s Warnings to Blair Have Been Proven by Today's Attack on Libyan Police Training Centre
35. [Zero Hedge/Tyler Durden] "We Came, We Saw, He Died" – Revisiting The Incredible Disaster That Is Libya
(Any of these items can be quickly retrieved by copying and pasting the titles into Google search.)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
© Copyright Plato's Guns 2015