More footage follows:
Recent news of note (February 10, 2016/7am)
1. [Algemeiner] Turkish president meets with top US Jewish leaders over possible rapprochement with Israel
2. [American Conservative/Daniel Larison] A “no-fly zone” in Syria is still insane
3. [Arutz Sheva] 'We will encircle all of Israel with a security fence'
4. [Business Insider] This one graphic is all you need to see to realize North Korea is a real threat to the US
5. [Commentary Magazine/Jonathan Marks] Blood libeling at Vassar
6. [Consortiumnews/Mike Lofgren] How Washington’s new rich live
7. [CounterPunch] Israeli Labor Party adopts the apartheid mantra
8. [Drudge Report] Twitter announces 'trust and safety' panel to police content…
9. [Elder of Ziyon] PLO says it will (may?) start suspending security cooperation with Israel
10. [Forward] Film on famed French fraudster living free in Israel stirs unease
11. [Forward] The bullying tactics of group-think feminists
12. [Global Research] The post-Iran nuclear deal scenario
13. [Global Research] US position on Syria tilts in favour of Russian intervention
14. [Global Research] “A Special Place in Hell”… for Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright?
15. [Globes] White House warns Israel aid subject to fiscal constraints
16. [Haaretz] Knesset panel summons foreign media over 'biased' coverage
17. [Haaretz] N.Y. State bills targeting Israel boycotters 'harken back to McCarthy Era,' legal organizations charge
18. [Haaretz] Netanyahu: We'll surround Israel with fences 'to defend ourselves against wild beasts'
19. [Haaretz] Rubio in New Hampshire event: U.S.-Israel ties would be 'reset' if I'm elected
20. [Intercept] GOP candidates compete over who will commit most war crimes once elected
21. [Jerusalem Post] Coalition rebel Oren: NGO bill downgrades Israeli democracy in world's eyes
22. [Jerusalem Post] IDF names new head of intel research division after sudden resignation
23. [Jerusalem Post] Netanyahu: Israel needs fences on all borders to keep out ‘predators’ in region
24. [Jerusalem Post] Pro-BDS Presbyterian church set to lose 400000 members
25. [Jerusalem Post] Walter Rathenau, Theodor Lessing and Jewish self-hatred
26. [JTA] Founder of Orthodox muckraker blog Failed Messiah sells – but did he sell out?
27. [JTA] Pro-Palestinian hacker dumps data of thousands of US gov’t employees
28. [Middle East Monitor] Israel demolishes homes and tells Palestinian owners to pay the costs
29. [MintPress News] Russia is forcing the US to rethink its regime change policy in Syria
30. [MIT Technology Review] Top U.S. intelligence official calls gene editing a WMD threat
31. [National Review] Twitter's forming a 'Trust and Safety Council', an idea dating back to 1984
32. [New York Times/Steven Erlanger] A forceful voice in defense of Israel’s image abroad /t Gilad Erdan
33. [Pamela Geller] Turkey’s Erdogan threatened to flood Europe with millions of Muslim migrants
34. [Politico/Ivo Daalder] Ghost of European re-nationalism
35. [Press TV] 'Neoconservatives take over US academic institutions'
36. [Press TV] Israel says UN chief inciting ‘terror’ by defending Palestinians
37. [Press TV] US spy chief says North Korea close to producing plutonium sufficient for bomb
38. [Prison Planet] Twitter announces partnership with Islamists, feminists to restrict free speech
39. [Reason] Ted Nugent claims wildly anti-Semitic array of gun-hating Jews was misconstrued
40. [Salon.com] GOP Islamophobia: two-thirds of New Hampshire Republican primary voters want to ban Muslims from entering U.S.
41. [The Diplomat] Revealed: India close to signing $3 billion defense deal with Israel
42. [Times of Israel] Cruz’s evangelical backer seeks to convert Jews, predicts new concentration camps
43. [Times of Israel] Dutch deputy PM: Anti-Semitic abuse keeps me off social media
44. [Times of Israel] Foreign press chief to MKs: We're not biased against Israel
45. [Times of Israel] Former IDF chief hacked by Iran — report
46. [Times of Israel] Netanyahu unveils plan to ‘surround entire state with a fence’ (Threat from ‘carnivorous animals’ in neighboring countries necessitates sophisticated barriers, says PM)
47. [Times of Israel] UK Jewish leaders meet Labour chief known for Israel criticism /t Jeremy Corbyn
48. [Twitter/American Prospect] Israel's far right sees democracy as nothing but a hindrance
49. [Washington Free Beacon] Intelligence director: North Korea has restarted plutonium reactor
50. [Washington Free Beacon] Israeli ambassador smacks down French ambassador on Twitter
51. [Washington Free Beacon] Report: Clinton resembled a ‘Goldman Sachs managing director’ during paid speech
52. [Weekly Standard] Meet Twitter's new thought police
Use Google to retrieve any of the above items — or simply skim the headlines to spot emerging patterns, themes, topics and trends among all the moving parts. (I don't necessarily agree or disagree with any of the above sources or articles.)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
© Copyright Plato's Guns 2015